The kit contains
- 1 Specialty Pizza Crust
- 2 OZ Certified San Marzano Red Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 OZ ‘Nduja Spicy Spread
- 0.7 OZ Red Onions
- 4 OZ Porchetta (Pork Roast)
- 4 OZ Fresh Burrata Cheese
- Spicy Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to prep & cook
- Wait for all the ingredient to reach room temperature
- Spoon on the tomato sauce and add the chopped red onions
- Sprinkle the ‘nduja spread with a little spoon
- Place the sliced pork roast uniformly on top
- Preheat oven at 450°F (convection) or 530°F (conventional)
- Place on top of the oven rack and cook 5-10 minutes or until golden brown – according to preference
- Wait for the pizza to cool down a couple of minutes before cutting it in squares and finish it with fresh burrata and spicy olive oil
- Enjoy & Buon Appetito!
The pizza crust:
Crispy and yet fluffy, with 85% hydration and 36 hours of natural rising. Made with stone-ground organic flour imported from Italy, it is light and delicious. We only use 5 simple ingredients:
- Wheat flour
- Fresh Yeast
Certified San Marzano whole peeled plum tomatoes are grown in the sarnese nocerino area of Italy, renowned for its especially fruitful soil as a result of its proximity to mount Vesuvius.
Pronounced ‘en-DOO-ya’, it is a soft, spreadable fermented pork salume, spiked with fiery Calabrian chilies. It originated in Spilinga (Calabria).